Job posting is FREE OF CHARGE for WHA customers.
WHA Job Boards
Recruiting workers in and around the Eastern Seaboard has never been easier!
There are WHA Job Board Center at WHA Chonburi Industrial Estate, and boards at ESIE Plaza I and ESIE Plaza II at Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong) for job advertisements. Job posting is FREE OF CHARGE for WHA customers.
The Job Board Center and Value Added Center at ESIE Plaza I also serve as the job application dropping points for people looking for jobs. Companies within WHA's Industrial Estates are entitled to select applications from the database.
WHA Job Board is the latest service on top of current job ad posting on WHA's website. The latter has link to Vocational Education Commission's website where vocational/ technical graduates nationwide visit for checking job announcements.
PORT ROYAL INDUSTRIAL BAKERY, PLUAK DAENG, RAYONG PROVINCE HAS OPENINGS FOR MAINTENANCE & SAFETY OFFICER.
Manage maintenance documentation and safety standards of Laws and the company has set.
The safety officer in professional level
shall have the duties as follows:
- To inspect and give recommendations to the employer to comply with the law on occupational safety, health and environment.
- To analyze the work to indicate possible dangers, including to set and present preventive measures and procedures for working safely to the employer.
- To assess the risks in the area of occupational safety.
- To analyze work plans and projects, and as well as recommendations of every working unit; and to give advice on safety measures to the employer.
- To inspect and assess the operation of the workplace to comply with the work plan and project, or occupational safety measures.
- To give advice to the employees to follow the regulation and guidance as prescribed in Clause 3.
- To give advice, teach and train the employees to work safely and without any risk of dangers.
- To examine and appraise the working conditions, or to work jointly with a person or an organization registered with the Department of Labor Protection and Welfare for certification, or to examine evidences, documents, and report of the inspection of working conditions in the workplace.
- To give recommendations to the employer on the appropriate management of occupational safety in the workplace and develop it for ongoing efficiency.
- To analyze and investigate the causes of accidents, illness or annoyance resulting From working of the employees, and make a report of the investigation, together with suggesting resolution, promptly
- to the employer.
- To compile statistical data, analyze, make a report and to give recommendations on accident, illness or annoyance caused by working of the employees.
- To conduct other occupational safety activities as assigned by the employer.
- Contact the contractor for a quotation for purchasing.
- Prepares petty cash requests.
- Documentation required by HACCP and GMP.
- Prepares plan PM and about departments of other by maintenance.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- New graduate, or at 1 year experience.
- Can Spoken/Written English.
- Good skill in Microsoft Office.
- Can work under pressure.
- Key Leadership Competencies in addition to Ethics / Values and Integrity / Trust, (Action Oriented, Directing Others, Priority Setting, Decision Quality, Organizing, Process Management).
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves lifting of materials and product. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, slip resistant shoes.
- Social Security
- Attractive Salary and Bonus Scheme
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN A FAST PACED BAKERY ENVIRONMENT, PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME INCLUDING SALARY HISTORY TO:
PORT ROYAL COMPANY LTD.
QA & QC Assistant Manager is responsible for quality control system to assure quality standard of product, in process quality control and Finished Goods quality assurance will be compliance with food laws and customer requires. Report to QA & QC Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead implement and maintain the QA & QC system control +
- Ensuring the effectiveness of food safety system (GMP & HACCP and other related)
- Responsible for documentation control of the Quality Management systems.+
- Review and update all specifications: raw material, processing, packaging and finished products to ensure effective product safety and sanitation design
- Verifies and validates quality systems to ensure that the systems are working properly and safely.
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable standards
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of raw materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Approves incoming raw materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and/or measurement test, rejecting and/or returning unacceptable raw materials.
- Approves finished products by confirming specification, conducting visual and/or measurement test, returning products for rework, confirming re-work.
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QA & QC staff
- Analyzes data and evaluates patterns and trends in results from quality control tests.
- Ensure all control documentation are update and corrected with the standard and regulations
- Update and correct all documents ready for audit by Government certify Body or third party.
- Provide training in areas of food science, regulatory requirements and quality measurement systems.
- Train the trainer and develop programs and assess programs for effectiveness
- Trouble-shoots, assess and responds to situations and is pro-active.
- Maintain confidentiality
Experience & Skill Requirements :
- Female age 28 - 35 yrs. (ONLY)
- Degree in food science or food technology or related field
- At least 3 years experience in food industry especially in Frozen food background
- Strong knowledge or successfully managed a quality system are preferable (including GMP, HACCP, BRC, IFS, FSSC22000, ISO 9000 or etc.)
- HACCP trained and internal auditor qualification are preferable
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of process and compliance quality systems, ability to conceptualize, analyze, plan and organize projects.
- Be honest and trustworthy and able work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Reasoning skills of problem identification and resolutions.
- Able to communicate and written in English,
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Able to work at Pluakdaeng District, Rayong
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.